U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Why am i getting little red bumps on the palms of my hands that itch and burn like crazy they are actual little blisters that have water in them

A 28-year-old member asked:
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology 33 years experience
Dyshidrotic Eczema: Dyshidrotic eczema is a condition in which small, usually itchy blisters develop on the hands and feet. People are more likely to develop dyshidrotic ... Read More
Dr. David Hardin
Wound care 37 years experience
Eczema: Probably eczema possibly excess sweating (hyperhidrosis) but that is usually only clear blisters. Have dr look at them, pcp or dermatologist.
A 28-year-old member asked:
Dr. Lisa Kates
Dermatology 27 years experience
Hand Dermatitis: This is a type of excema that you are describing. A dermatologist can prescribe some topical prescriptions that can help alleviate your symptoms.
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Pediatrics 42 years experience
Sounds more: Like contact dermatitis . Try washing your hands under cool water rather than hot or warm to avoid the burning, stinging sensation. Moisturize your ha... Read More
A 25-year-old male asked:
Dr. Dan Fisher
Internal Medicine 28 years experience
Hard to say: Difficult question without a picture, but hand eczema can look like this and is common. Usually pretty itchy but can get painful if there are cracks o... Read More
A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 62 years experience
If there's no itching an allergic reaction or contact dermatitis isn't likely but still possible. I would expect both hands to have an itchy rash with... Read More
A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. Scott Rudkin
24 years experience
Contact dermatitis: From your brief description, it is likely you have allergic (vesicular) contact dermatitis. Have you had contact with any new lotions or metals (eg. ... Read More
A 46-year-old female asked:
Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 57 years experience
What's the question: Sounds like a continuation of the poison oak which can last for weeks unless interrupted by treatment with steroids. If you have a yeast infection on... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Family Medicine 39 years experience
Your age?: We need to know your age. Please put it in your public profile. We cannot answer questions from minors. Knowing your country or state helps, too. Age... Read More
A 18-year-old male asked:
Dr. Cynthia Archer
Internal Medicine 20 years experience
Many possibilities: The only way to find out is to have a doctor look at the rash. If you tried over the counter itch cream and it hasn't cleared this up, it's getting wo... Read More
A 30-year-old male asked:
Dr. Rashid Khan
Internal Medicine 34 years experience
Tinea corporis.: My guess is tinea corporis which is a fungal infection of the skin .It causes an itchy, red, often ring-shaped rash in these warm, moist areas of your... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership