U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

White chunky discharge no smell or itch

A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ron Eaker
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Yeast: The most common cause of what you describe is a yeast infection, however it may also be a normal physiological discharge. The only way to know for su... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Robert Perlmuter
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Yeast: It says you are female, so the most likely thing is a yeast infection, although trichomonas and bacterial vaginosis is also possible. The best thing i... Read More
Dr. Patrick Kohlitz
Internal Medicine 12 years experience
Vaginal?: I assume you are talking about vaginal discharge. A common cause of white discharge is candidiasis or a "yeast infection". Alternatively, some bacte... Read More
A 23-year-old female asked:
Dr. A. Jay Staub
Obstetrics and Gynecology 43 years experience
Discharge: Likely an infection. See your gyn tomorrow.
Dr. Judith Tellerman
Clinical Psychology 43 years experience
Please bring this up with your Gynecologist who knows your medical history and can give you a through exam. If you don't have confidence in your Docto... Read More
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. Christopher Smith
Family Medicine 42 years experience
Vag discharge: It sounds like you have a vaginal infection; it is important that you get into your gyn doctor as soon as possible.
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jane Van Dis
Obstetrics and Gynecology 19 years experience
See doctor: It sounds like you definitely have an infection. Could be simple like a yeast infection, or could be a more serious STD. But definitely if you have ... Read More
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ziad Akl
Dr. Ziad Aklanswered
Infectious Disease 32 years experience
Yeast infection: This is probably recurrent yeast infection. You should see your gyn to see why you're having them.
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. William Wilson
Family Medicine 48 years experience
Vaginal itching: This is likely due to some local irritation. I would try OTC hydrocortisone cream 1% three times daily for a week and see what happens.
A 29-year-old male asked:
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 41 years experience
Cannot tell what it is by your description, more history and physical examination will be needed before committing to an answer, you can still see you... Read More
A 21-year-old male asked:
Dr. Joy Jackson
Family Medicine 20 years experience
A : A urinary tract infection (UTI) needs to be ruled out. A visit with your primary care provider will likely include an exam and testing. A urine sample... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Alfredo Nieves
Gynecology 41 years experience
Vaginitis : This could be a simple bacterial vaginosis or a cervicitis or even a fallopian tube cancer. Hydrops tuba profluens is a sign of tubal cancer which is ... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership