Top answers from doctors based on your search:

white bumps on my tonsils and tongue

Dr. Kamel Sadek
24 years experience in Family Medicine
2

Dr. Stephen Rothstein
38 years experience in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Yash Khanna
56 years experience in Family Medicine
Dr. John Munshower
29 years experience in Family Medicine
1
Dr. Devin Cunning
28 years experience in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Gary Sandler
53 years experience in Dentistry
Dr. Bernstein Joel
59 years experience in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
4
Dr. Gary Sandler
53 years experience in Dentistry
1
32 years experience in Pediatrics
2
Dr. Darrell Herrington
33 years experience in Family Medicine
See your doctor: The direct visualization of this will likely provide the diagnosis. Most common is bacterial or viral infection.
Dr. Brian Dyess
37 years experience in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
1
Dr. Philip Miller
46 years experience in Family Medicine
Must be seen: Cannot be diagnosed online without a photo.
1
Dr. Brian Hoffman
13 years experience in Dentistry
1
Dr. William Wyttenbach
36 years experience in Anti-Aging Medicine
Likely a : yeast infection can treat with Diflucan (fluconazole). If you have a documented Positive HIV....then this is a symptom of suppressed immune.
Dr. Justin Brown
12 years experience in Internal Medicine
1
Dr. John Thaler
40 years experience in Prosthodontics
1
Dr. Gary Sandler
53 years experience in Dentistry
1
Dr. John Van der Werff
38 years experience in Dentistry
Maybe normal?: It may be normal or something else. If it does not go away in 2 weeks see a dentist for an evaluation.
4
Dr. Gary Sandler
53 years experience in Dentistry
Dr. Daniel Rubenstein
50 years experience in Dentistry
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin answered
35 years experience in Pain Management
Dr. John Van der Werff
38 years experience in Dentistry
Hard to tell: Without seeing you it is hard to tell what is going on. I would suggest seeing a dentist with experience in diagnosing oral pathology..
Dr. Gary Sandler
53 years experience in Dentistry
A male asked:
Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin answered
50 years experience in Urology