Top answers from doctors based on your search:

where can i find a suboxone doctor in greensboro nc that takes medicaid

A 38-year-old male asked:
Dr. Clarence Grim
56 years experience Endocrinology
Pills cost 2 much: 33 M from NC says needs Dr who takes NC Medicaid. I have 2 Rx that cost $250. Hmmmm. Most common reason for needing meds is BP too high, cholesterol ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
A 29-year-old male asked:
Dr. Michael Michaels
52 years experience Urology
Inquire: About an addiction clinic in your area. It is good that you are trying.
A male asked:
Dr. Charles Gordon
Specializes in Adolescent Medicine
Medicaid/Illinois: Call State of Illinois Insurance Department or go to a University Hospital and ask at the Dept of Medicine. In NY they restrict the number of docs who ... Read More
A 39-year-old female asked:
Dr. Dori Middleman
33 years experience Psychiatry
Finding Suboxone: You can find out who has the special license needed to prescribe suboxone at Some of the prescribers are part of agencies ... Read More
2 thanks
A female asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
32 years experience Family Medicine
Breast Reduction: You will either need to call the medicaid office and see who is on their plan or call each office to see. This is a difficult procedure to get insura ... Read More
A 67-year-old female asked:
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
44 years experience Clinical Psychology
Anxiety: Call medicare and ask for a mental health professional in your area who specializes in treating anxiety. They can give you names, then you can ask you ... Read More
A 49-year-old member asked:
Dr. Suresh Gupta
42 years experience Internal Medicine
Doctor Find IMG: You are in need of a international medical graduate physician in palo alto ca. There are plenty of them, out there. Also, a lot many doctors from indi ... Read More
2 thanks
A 40-year-old male asked:
Dr. Robert Trager
54 years experience Dentistry
DENTAL SOCIETY: Contact detroit dental society or michigan dental society or go to local hospital which has a dental clinic.
A 38-year-old member asked:
Dr. Randolph Rosarion
27 years experience Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Rehab facility: Try kessler institute for rehabilittion in west orange new jersey. They also have other facilities in new jersey. They are amongst the most renowned ... Read More
A 51-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ayman Shahine
31 years experience Cosmetic Surgery
Ask your primary car: Primary care doctor, internet search, local hospital may also be able to refer u.
1 thank
A 43-year-old member asked:
Dr. Earl Sandroff
42 years experience Dentistry
Ask your dentist: Many dentists are part of the ppo networks of various dental plans. Yours may or may not be. It is totally up to them. Ask your dentist if they are pa ... Read More
A male asked:
Dr. Jessica Allan
22 years experience Internal Medicine
Contact hospital: The local hospital should direct you to the medical office. Speak to the secretary tell her what you are looking for. The secretary may have some name ... Read More
A 39-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ronald Krauser
51 years experience Rheumatology
See details: Many doctor, including myself, strongly believe the there is no such thing as chronic Lyme disease. Beware of anyone who wants to treat with long term ... Read More
1 thank
A 58-year-old male asked:
Dr. Thomas Horn
36 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Alternatives....: that procedure is fairly outdated, with limited success rate. Steroid injections, physical therapy, and manipulation are all considered, with arthrosc ... Read More
3 thanks
A 33-year-old female asked:
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
39 years experience Dentistry
Dental Society: Contact your local dental society.. They may be able to help. Medicaid pays next to nothing for limited care, and that is why you are having trouble f ... Read More
1 comment
1 thank
A 33-year-old female asked:
Dr. Larry Osborne
38 years experience Dentistry
There are several : I would suggest your first call be to the georgia state dental society, they would have the resources to help you find a dentist in the atlanta area w ... Read More
2 thanks
A 54-year-old female asked:
Dr. Milton Alvis, jr
40 years experience Preventive Medicine
Any physician can Rx: any med, no matter how helpful/harmful. Beware that no meds available to date have a good track record for much or sustained weight loss, despite deca ... Read More
A 63-year-old male asked:
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin answered
35 years experience Pain Management
Access to care: Locate a doctor near you who can talk with you about vivitrol® (naltrexone for extended-release injectable suspension). Here is the link: http://www ... Read More
A 52-year-old member asked:
Dr. Jonathan Nehrer
35 years experience Child Psychiatry
Low cost care: Most states have a system of community mental health centers for those with little or no insurance. You may need to be on medicare or medicaid or you ... Read More
2 thanks
A 62-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
56 years experience Allergy and Immunology
See an allergist: Look for a board-certified allergist in your area. The problem is not as bad as it sounds unless you have the vasculitic type.
A 47-year-old member asked:
Dr. Leto Quarles
22 years experience Family Medicine
State Medicaid: Every state manages their own medicaid program differently, but if you have medicaid there should be a phone number on your card (or sometimes also a ... Read More
4 thanks
A 33-year-old male asked:
Dr. Phil Chen
Dr. Phil Chen answered
25 years experience Family Medicine
Check provider book: Check with your insurance provider book and find a doctor do pain management.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits