Top answers from doctors based on your search:

when I swallow I feel like there is something in the back of my throat

Dr. Clarence Grim
56 years experience Endocrinology

Dr. William Lewis
50 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
1
Dr. Kevin Frey
Exam needed: Thanks for your question! I think you would benefit from a good and thorough history and exam. I would see your GP first. Hope you feel better!
1
Dr. William Culviner
29 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
72 years experience Preventive Medicine
Dr. Rhonda Simons
Dr. Rafael Lugo
27 years experience General Surgery
Reflux?: see a doctor and consider getting an endoscopy. Sometimes this can be a sign of chronic acid reflux.
1
Dr. Aveshen Govender
Specializes in General Practice
Dangerous. See ENT: A sharp foreign body lodged in the throat is dangerous. See an ENT who will do an indirect laryngoscopy and provide you wit( management plan.
1
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience General Practice
Anatomy: There is. It is called a uvula. You can see it by looking in a girlfriends mouth.
Dr. Abby Caplin
39 years experience Integrative Medicine
1