Top answers from doctors based on your search:

When I swallow I feel like there is something in the back of my throat

Dr. Rafael Lugo
General Surgery 28 years experience
Reflux?: see a doctor and consider getting an endoscopy. Sometimes this can be a sign of chronic acid reflux.

Dr. William Lewis
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 51 years experience
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Kevin Frey
Exam needed: Thanks for your question! I think you would benefit from a good and thorough history and exam. I would see your GP first. Hope you feel better!
Dr. William Culviner
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 30 years experience
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine 73 years experience
Dr. Rhonda Simons
Dr. Aveshen Govender
Dangerous. See ENT: A sharp foreign body lodged in the throat is dangerous. See an ENT who will do an indirect laryngoscopy and provide you wit( management plan.
Dr. Abby Caplin
Integrative Medicine 40 years experience
Dr. Michael Roman
Sounds : Like post nasal drip. Several different treatments out there. Call your doctor to get some help