U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

What kind of doctor do I need to see for genital warts

A 32-year-old female asked:
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology 31 years experience
Primary care: Any primary care physician would be able to evaluate and treat genital warts. A urologist would also be an appropriate physician for that problem.
A male asked:
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engravanswered
Emergency Medicine 32 years experience
Yes, : Yes, please be seen and evaluated. This is an easily treatable condition but you need a complete assessment. Please call your doctor or a urologist ... Read More
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Agree with Dr. E: When you see your doctor, talk to him/her about getting tested for other sexually transmitted infections.
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Mark Taylor
Dermatology 48 years experience
Dermatologist: A dermatologist or gynecologist is best equipped to treat genital warts.
A 24-year-old male asked:
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Podiatry 42 years experience
See a doctor: You at least need to make sure that they are warts.
A 25-year-old male asked:
Dr. James Ferguson
Pediatrics 47 years experience
OB/Gyn: The physicians best trained to assess & treat this spectrum of disorders including such rx as laser ablation are ob/gyns.
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Infectious Disease 54 years experience
Genital wart Rx: It's best not to self treat without seeing a doctor first. No over-the-counter treatments have been studied for their benefits for genital warts, and ... Read More
A 20-year-old male asked:
Dr. Birendra Tandan
Urology 35 years experience
Genital warts can be seen and felt and getting them from wearing a friends underwear would not cause them. You need to see a Urologist. There is an ov... Read More
A 19-year-old male asked:
Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 57 years experience
Yes you both : You both have to seethe doctor one to get eradicated other to make sure not infected , once both are free of genital warts you will not infect each ot... Read More
A 36-year-old male asked:
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 62 years experience
I feel that both of these specialists can properly and expertly diagnose those genital conditions after inspecting the lesions.
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Infectious Disease 54 years experience
Genital warts: Genital warts often require several treatments before they clear up and stop recurring. They will eventually clear without treatment, but it can take ... Read More