Top answers from doctors based on your search:

what does it mean when your blood is orange

Dr. Leila Hashemi
Period color: Hi, there are 2 possibilities, 1- mixing the period blood with discharge from ur cervix 2- infection plz see ur MD for pelvic exam.
3

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Never heard of it: I never heard of blood being orange in color. Is it human blood you are talking about?
1
Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Nothing: Blood changes color as it oxidizes and begins to break down. It simply reflects how long it has been sitting in the uterus and the back of the vagina.
1
24 years experience Psychiatry
Nothing in: Particular. Coloration of menstrual blood is not normally of clinical significance.
43 years experience Pathology
1
Dr. Martin Raff
55 years experience Infectious Disease
Color of menses: This may not be due to infection. If it keeps up, see a gynecologist and be examined.
3
Dr. John Munshower
1
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Milton Alvis, jr
40 years experience Preventive Medicine
2