Top answers from doctors based on your search:

What does it mean when I erect my penis and when all the skin is up near the head looking like I lost penis size and why do my balls and my ass crack burns and pelvic hurt so much

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
56 years experience in Dermatology
1

Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience in General Practice
Infection: You have either a common staph bacterial infection. Or a yeast infection. Sounds like it is time to see the doctor.
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience in General Practice
Dr. James Eitner
33 years experience in Family Medicine
1
2
Dr. Robert Kneece
Specializes in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience in General Practice
Herpes: Herpes are not pimples. They are a cluster of blisters and are very painful.
Dr. Elizabeth Trinidad
26 years experience in Neurosurgery
See urologist: Or dermatologist, it may be a fungal infection.
1
A male asked:
Dr. Larry Xanthopoulos
21 years experience in Pediatrics
Have it assessed: Have a doctor take a look at it, with lesions it always helps fpr a doctor to look at it to make the correct diagnosis. Your dad might be right.
Dr. Robert Killian
27 years experience in General Practice
Reactive Skin: This is an immune reaction to lube or to the fluids of your partner. It is most likely temporary.
1
Dr. Barry Resnik
30 years experience in Dermatology
Penile size: Size has nothing to do with anything. If you are having difficulty with ejaculation, you need to see a urologist.