Top answers from doctors based on your search:

what does it mean to have a high cervix

Dr. Ajay Acharya
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Far up: During exam.....if the cervical opening is found unusually high up.........

Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Nothing: Cervical position only matters when you are in labor. There is no need to check it otherwise as is will not reliably indicate anything useful.
Dr. Justin Diedrich
13 years experience Gynecology
Dr. Milroy Samuel
23 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Not much: This is not of anything significant. So don't worry :).
Dr. Mirela Cernaianu
29 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
2
Dr. Michael Sokol
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Not significant: This is merely an anatomical description based upon a pelvic examination and has no bearing upon function or reproductive capabilities.
Dr. Michael Swor
39 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
2
Dr. Milroy Samuel
Hmmm: I am assuming you are pregnant. That exam means you are may be quite a way from delivery.
3
Dr. Michael Afshari
45 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Scarred : May be you had a c/section or scarred cervix.
Dr. Dale Kristle
39 years experience Gynecology
No meaning: it has no particular meaning
Dr. Gerard Honore
28 years experience Fertility Medicine