Top answers from doctors based on your search:

what causes a bad smell in the nose

Dr. Lynne Weixel
35 years experience Clinical Psychology
Sinus infection: Sinus infection would be my guess. I imagine other causes are possible, but this is so common, I'd check for it first.
1

Dr. Ronald Achong
17 years experience Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
2
Dr. Suzanne Galli
23 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Bad smell in nose: You could have an infection in your nose or sinuses. Have your nose evaluated by a board certified otolaryngologist.
Dr. Neil McLeod
48 years experience Prosthodontics
1
3
43 years experience Pathology
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu answered
56 years experience Allergy and Immunology
No: if your tongue is swelling and interfering with breathing, get to your doctor ASAP.
Dr. Colin Kerr
11
Dr. Klaus d Lessnau
35 years experience Pulmonary Critical Care
1
Dr. David Jakubowicz
21 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Dysosmia: Sometimes people have a bad smell coming from the nose after a viral illness ar losing smell. It is called dysosmia.
Dr. Abby Caplin
39 years experience Integrative Medicine
Infection?: You may want to have your doctor take a look. You may have a sinus infection that requires some treatment.