Top answers from doctors based on your search:

What can I do for sinus pressure so bad that it hurts to tilt my head

Dr. Patrick Melder
26 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
1

Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
18 years experience Urgent Care
Try: Afrin, Nasal saline/rinse, sudafed. If no better get seen by a doctor for possible sinus infection
1
Dr. Zaheera Ebrahim
Specializes in
Dr. Karen Butler
1
Dr. Ashish Ansal
1
Dr. Suzanne Galli
23 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Sinus infection: have you tried decongestants and nasal saline irrigations?
Dr. Louis Gallia
44 years experience Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
50 years experience Endocrinology
Swelling: Please take him to the nearest Emergency facility as soon as possible. Please let me know how things go.
Dr. Thomas Namey
47 years experience Rheumatology
Most likely!: Sounds like you have full bore symptoms of a sinus infection. If it doesn't clear in a few days, you may need antibiotic rx!
Dr. EMILIA MATOS
43 years experience General Practice
Sinusitis is the mos: Green color can point to an infection, sometimes you don't have fever with every infection either viral or bacterial.
3