Top answers from doctors based on your search:

uterine lining thickness ovulation

Dr. Seth Derman
32 years experience Fertility Medicine

Dr. Darrin Cunningham
29 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
A little small: We like to see 10mm at ovulation, thus continues in to second half of cycle. However 6 mm is enough to get pregnant.
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Yes and yes: Yes one always ovulates prior to a period and yes the endometrium will sustain a pregnancy at this stage post depo.
1
Dr. Yashica Robinson White
16 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
2
Dr. Michael Gabor
32 years experience Diagnostic Radiology
I assume you: mean the endometrium is 10mm? Nothing to worry about.
1
Dr. Nurit Winkler
25 years experience Fertility Medicine
3
Dr. Anne Phelan-adams
Specializes in Family Medicine
Dr. Peter Baumann
1
Dr. Justin Diedrich
13 years experience Gynecology
It can help: All of that can help. But you should be seeing a gynecologist who specializes in infertility.
1
Dr. Claudette Anderson
Specializes in Gynecology
No: I have not heard of an endometrial lining too thin to concie.-I would suggest you seek expert help.at this tine