U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

The tailbone of my butt itches

A 24-year-old female asked:
Dr. Oscar Novick
Pediatrics 59 years experience
No relatioship: Idoubt if the itching had anything to do with the fall look for other causes with the help of a gastroenterologist.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 39-year-old male asked:
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 62 years experience
Itch: Itch in that area is often due to moisture or friction. Occasionally a yeast infection is the cause. If tinactin isn't effective, keep the area clean ... Read More
A 47-year-old female asked:
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 62 years experience
Yeast vaginitis: I can't associate sacral-coccyxgeal numbness with the yeast vaginitis, but itching is common. The labial changes appear chronic & more than what y... Read More
A 18-year-old member asked:
Dr. Shaym Puppala
Internal Medicine 26 years experience
Various causes: Hemorrhoids, pinworm, anal fissure, anal/rectal cancer, certain foods/drinks (eg with caffeine), psoriasis, stds, localized allergic reaction, others,... Read More
A 38-year-old member asked:
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 26 years experience
You might have: A fungal infection - get checked.
A 32-year-old member asked:
Dr. Maureen Mays
Specializes in Clinical Lipidology
Time to be seen: Time to go see your doctor - could be many things.
A 36-year-old female asked:
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Internal Medicine 39 years experience
Itching after tent: Any bug bites? rash? blisters? May be dry skin versus allergy to a number of leaves / products vs. fungal infect. Consider Healthtap prime for consul... Read More
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Pankaj Desai
Internal Medicine 43 years experience
Itching of scalp: It is possible you have very dry scalp or dandruff- have your family doctor examine you, .
A 24-year-old female asked:
Dr. Charles Coleman
General Practice 26 years experience
Dermatopyhtes : Jock itch.Use an anti fungal cream.If no resolution go seek help.
A 36-year-old member asked:
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Pain Management 40 years experience
Itches: Not usually. Using pain medications for an itch may blunt the itch feeling but you will still itch. You have to find out why you have the itch. Topica... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership