U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Testicle vein pain

A 23-year-old male asked:
Dr. Joel Gallant
Infectious Disease 37 years experience
No gas: You don't get gas in your scrotum. I can't tell you why you're having scrotal pain, but it isn't gas.
A 24-year-old male asked:
Dr. James Burns
Emergency Medicine 38 years experience
Don't know what you: Mean by "knot", or "bikini line". A painless mass in the scrotum or of the testicle should be evaluated by your doctor who may or may not recommend a... Read More
Dr. Shariq Refai
Psychiatry 14 years experience
Go in.: Go in and see your physician for an appropriate physical exam and work up. It could be an std or infection or viral. Have it checked.
A 40-year-old member asked:
Dr. Simon Kimm
Urology 17 years experience
Near the testicle...: Is the epididymis, which is composed of numerous tubes, and is palpable in the scrotum. The epididymis may harbor cysts, making it more prominent. A l... Read More
A 25-year-old male asked:
Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 57 years experience
Vericocele: Is called vericocele , usually harmless , wear a good support , if it is bothering you or have fertility problem will need low risk simple surgery .... Read More
A 37-year-old male asked:
Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctoranswered
Urology 52 years experience
See professionals...: Varicocele happens to almost 15% of men, usually on left side, with some 10% involving both sides. Clinically, it can be visible if it is big; for mos... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Lawrence Presant
Phlebology 42 years experience
Varicocele: Vein networks descending with the spermatic cord into the scrotum is a varicocele. It represents venous insufficiency in the gonadal vein. A vein spec... Read More
A 21-year-old male asked:
Dr. Richard Romano
Internal Medicine 10 years experience
Vein enlarged : Sounds like a varicocele. If it is on the right side you need to have an evaluation of the abdomen. See a urologist but start with your primary care d... Read More
A 29-year-old male asked:
Dr. Thomas Mcgowan
Specializes in Family Medicine
Yes: sounds like a varicocele which is a varicose vein of the scrotum. They can be normal but if continue to enlarge or cause pain I would see someone. I... Read More
A 32-year-old male asked:
Dr. Richard Romano
Internal Medicine 10 years experience
Testicle pain : A firm opinion can only be provided after an in-person examination is done. This seems to be an enlarged vein in the scrotum called a varicocele, Ther... Read More
A 21-year-old male asked:
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 62 years experience
Once the epididymis gets any degree of inflammation it doesn't like to get messed with and can become a source of chronic tenderness. To be sure that ... Read More