U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Stinging in leg

A 85-year-old female asked:
Dr. Nayana Trivedi
Internal Medicine 40 years experience
Neuropathy?: Try Vit B complex and Vit E, Magnesium and potassium supplements. All available OTC. It seems you had whipple's procedure so you must be under doctor'... Read More
A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. Keith Leap
Emergency Medicine 29 years experience
Possibly: What your describing could be due to nerve impingement in your spine, or narrowing of the spinal canal where the spinal cord is located. I suspect yo... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Joshua Batt
Emergency Medicine 10 years experience
Skin or Nerve: Stinging sensation is often irritant or nerve related. If you don't have skin changes consistent with allergic reaction then it is likely a nerve prob... Read More
Dr. Giovanni Marciano
Family Medicine 32 years experience
Sting: Varicose veins or paresthesia from back nerve.
A member asked:
Dr. Michael Swor
Obstetrics and Gynecology 41 years experience
Pain and neuropathy: Menopause can cause a wide variety of issues, but generalized pain and neuropathy or tingling in all your extremities suggests that more is involved. ... Read More
A 31-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 58 years experience
See eye doctor: In meanwhile, try applying artificial tear drops (preferably preservative-free) at least 4x daily and see if this helps. Terrible pain may be associat... Read More
A 34-year-old female asked:
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatric Allergy and Asthma 37 years experience
Bee sting?: If there is a stinger in the area, please see your PCP for removal, apply a cold pack and watch for signs of infection such as pus, swelling and redne... Read More
A 36-year-old member asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 29 years experience
Stung by bee?: Is it possible it is a bee sting? Or other insect bite? I would imagine if you injured yourself you would of mentioned that. Try putting ice on the ar... Read More
A 33-year-old female asked:
Dr. Sean MacKenzie
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 27 years experience
Different possibilit: Could be a pinched nerve, such as in the back, a strain or sprain of a muscle, ligament or tendon. If it's severe, I would get it looked at ASAP. If... Read More
A 24-year-old female asked:
Dr. Harold Mandel
General Practice 39 years experience
Possible infection: Your description of your injury makes it seem that it may be more than a superficial scratch. You could have an infection which could spread further w... Read More
A 34-year-old member asked:
Dr. Charles Breaux
Pediatric Surgery 40 years experience
Take pain med: You probably have a 2nd-degree, or partial-thickness burn. Such burns can hurt a lot until they heal. You can try simple pain meds, such as Ibuprofen ... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership