Top answers from doctors based on your search:

squeezing pain in left arm

A 51-year-old member asked:
Dr. Ronald Krauser
51 years experience Rheumatology
Get it evaluated now: Why not get it evaluated by a doctor in your area instead of asking someone who has never examined you an important question without giving specific i ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits
A 36-year-old female asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
48 years experience Pathology
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see ... Read More
1 thank
A 38-year-old female asked:
Dr. Brad Goldenberg
35 years experience Pediatrics
Go to ED now !: This could be angina, especially if you are not doing anything exertionally, please go see a doctor at an emergency department as soon as you can to b ... Read More
A 67-year-old male asked:
Dr. Ralph Boling
38 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Need urgent care: or ER visit
A 36-year-old member asked:
Dr. Donald Colantino
60 years experience Internal Medicine
Nerve pain: An impingement of a nerve somewhere in the thorax appears to be the likely cause of your discomfort. I feel that a neurologist is best qualified to ev ... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Gregory Fehr
44 years experience Emergency Medicine
Chest pain: Anytype of chest pain or even upper abdominal pain will radiate to the upper extremities. At minimum, it deserves and ekg and a chest xray and at leas ... Read More
8 thanks
A 31-year-old female asked:
Dr. Scott J. Wolfson
21 years experience Pediatrics
Likely muscular: Usually if the pain occurs with movement it is probably related to the muscles that enable your arm to work. If you can recreate the pain by pressing ... Read More
2 thanks
A 43-year-old female asked:
Dr. Vadim Glukh
22 years experience Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgery
The textbook says...: This type of pain may need a thorough check with an urgent care physician if sudden onset. If it is chronic, see a doctor to evaluate your neck/ shoul ... Read More
A 58-year-old female asked:
Dr. Larry Armstrong
26 years experience Neurosurgery
See your family MD: Could be a herniated disk in the neck causing your pain or in your upper thoracic spine. Could also be muscle spasm with referred pain. See your fam ... Read More
3 thanks
A female asked:
Dr. Thomas Mcgowan
Specializes in Family Medicine
Pain: lots of possibilities. If Short of breath or bad chest pain should be seen now to insure not cardiac in origin or lung related. I only mention heart ... Read More
1 thank
A 40-year-old male asked:
Dr. Jayshree Chander
30 years experience Holistic Medicine
Could be cardiac: Although you are quite young, your symptoms could be consistent with a heart attack or low blood flow to the muscles of the heart. I don't know whethe ... Read More
A 35-year-old male asked:
Dr. Michelle Zetoony
17 years experience Sleep Medicine
More likely muscle: Typically the sound is muscle sliding over a joint. It can pinch a nerve but more often catches tendon part. Can cause inflammation and over the co ... Read More
1 thank
A 31-year-old female asked:
Dr. Gebrehana Zebro (formerly Woldegiorgis)
31 years experience Internal Medicine
Complicated case: It looks like you are having a neuropathic pain from the distribution of your pain. In any case your presentation is a bit concerning and advise you t ... Read More
3 thanks
A 47-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jason Lichten
22 years experience Plastic Surgery
Go to the doctor: Pain in the left chest that radiates to the arm or shoulder may be a sign of a heart problem. I can't make a diagnosis on the internet, but that is n ... Read More
1 thank
A 58-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jason Hemming
16 years experience Gastroenterology
Impossible: To say without further history. If severe, best to be seen and evaluated.
A member asked:
Dr. Otto Placik
33 years experience Plastic Surgery
Arm pain elbow numb: More information is required but it is quite likely that you have some nerve compression. The question is where and why? Due to muscle entrapment, tra ... Read More
A 56-year-old female asked:
Dr. Bennett Machanic
51 years experience Neurology
Two considerations: You might possess pinching of nerve in neck, cervical radiculopathy, and if arm is raised, you might feel less symptoms. Or, you could have thoracic ... Read More
A 51-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
44 years experience Dentistry
Vague: Would need a thorough history and exam. Need to know duration, severity, chronic or acute, with or without function or breathing in or out or both. ... Read More
A 33-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Munshower
29 years experience Family Medicine
Get eval asap: To be safe, cardiac cause of CP with l arm pain is needed to be ruled out asap.
1 thank
A 59-year-old female asked:
Dr. Benoy Benny
21 years experience Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Pinched nerve - neck: Sounds like you have a pinched nerve in your neck and you need to get an MRI of the c-spine. Depending on the results it might be just short term th ... Read More
7 thanks
A 54-year-old female asked:
Dr. Victor Bonuel
37 years experience Internal Medicine
Get checked for : Clots, circulation/ heart problem etc asap! take care!
A 50-year-old female asked:
Dr. David Trettin
32 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Need exam: Your symptoms suggest cubital tunnel syndrome ( ulnar nerve entrapment @ elbow) but a thorough history and physical exam is required to confirm. Supra ... Read More
A 61-year-old female asked:
Dr. Joel Cooperman
45 years experience Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Inflamed nerves: The areas of pain are supplied by nerves from your neck.. In your age group, degenerative. Joint or disc disease could cause these pains. May need x ... Read More
A 39-year-old female asked:
Dr. Monib Zirvi
20 years experience Dermatology
Intertrigo: The peri-rectal area is a common area for a rash known as intertrigo. This starts off as an irritation and then secondarily becomes colonized by yeast ... Read More
4 thanks

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Talk to a doctor
Unlimited visits