U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Small white itchy bumps on hands

A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. Douglas Lotz
17 years experience
Hand dermatitis: This could be a contact allergy/dermatitis or possibly dyshidrotic eczema. Without having history or direct examination, rashes are difficult to accu... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 45-year-old female asked:
Dr. Joshua Davidson
Allergy and Immunology 18 years experience
Possible infection: Do the bumps come and go? If so, then they may be hives that would respond more effectively to antihistamines like Benadryl (diphenhydramine) or zyrte... Read More
A male asked:
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 61 years experience
Itchy bumps: These itchy bumps may be insect bites or hives. The latter would suggest an allergic reaction. Antihistamine medications like benadryl(causes drowsine... Read More
A 44-year-old member asked:
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Family Medicine 37 years experience
See your doctor: Your doctor will have to examine your skin personally to make the correct diagnosis.
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 57 years experience
Hand eczema: The most common causes are irritant (too much hand washing) or contact allergy. Pay attention to the type of soap and hand preparation to see it chang... Read More
A 24-year-old member asked:
Dr. John cuong Doan
Family Medicine 18 years experience
It is almost: impossible to diagnose a skin rash without direct visual and/or tactile examination. Please see a healthcare provider for proper examination and diag... Read More
A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Allergy and Immunology 17 years experience
Hives: Hives are red, raised and intensely itchy mosquito-bite like bumps. If they do not resolve shortly, then see a doctor for further evaluation.
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Thomas Josa
Allergy and Immunology 39 years experience
Pus: Is it actually pus or more of a clear yellow fluid? This may well be worth a visit to a dermatologist.
A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. Powlin Manuel
Allergy and Immunology 51 years experience
Scabies or Chiggers?: The rash could be due to scabies caused by a common mite, or chigger bites, caused by mite larvae that feed on the skin. Rashes and itching caused by... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Elisabeth Farnum
Family Medicine 31 years experience
? allergic reaction: Would consider if there are any new soaps, detergents, products that hand has been exposed to since it is in a localized area. You could try some hydr... Read More