U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Small red spots top feet

A 41-year-old male asked:
Dr. Richard Taddeo
Podiatry 26 years experience
Dermatitis maybe: From contact of a shoe combined with normal perspiration. Get it evaluated

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 63-year-old female asked:
Dr. Andrew Schneider
ABPM 24 years experience
See a doctor : If they've been there that long, you should see a podiatrist or dermatologist. It could be dermatitis, a fungal infection, an allergic reaction, or ci... Read More
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
Next time it happens: See a podiatrist or dermatologist, at bare minimum photograph it with your cell phone. This way you can show it to a doctor when you are able to. If i... Read More
A 19-year-old female asked:
Dr. Diane Minich
Family Medicine 37 years experience
See doctor for: Diagnosis if they do not go away in a few days. Numerous causes including bites, contact dermatitis.......
A 33-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 33 years experience
Doctor can examine: Rashes are hard to visualize in words. Spots might be bug bites. If they keep increasing in number, then they might be hives, which is an allergic rea... Read More
A 18-year-old male asked:
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Family Medicine 37 years experience
See your doctor: We need to find out what they are before we can determine the best way to remove them.
A 24-year-old female asked:
Dr. Martin Tamler
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 33 years experience
Spots: Many skin disorder possibilities. Without a picture it would be impossible to know. I suggest you see your doctor or a dermatologist to get an appropr... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 47 years experience
Dermatology: without a photo or phot-documentation, I suggest a dermatology consultation.
A member asked:
Dr. Clark Pillsbury
Podiatry 34 years experience
Eczema: Very hard to make a diagnosis without more information and possible biopsy or tests. You may have eczema but would need to see a dermatologist for a p... Read More
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Mark Diamond
Pediatrics 46 years experience
Pressure marks: As before, either bites or pressure marks.Could be from footies or clothes also if covering her feet.