U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Sharp pain in upper abdomen after 3 days of diarrhea

A 46-year-old female asked:
Dr. Louise Andrew
A Verified Doctoranswered
Emergency Medicine 47 years experience
Dehydration: is probably causing the fatigue weakness and dizziness. If you are unable to take fluids by mouth, then you will need to have them administered IV or... Read More
A 29-year-old male asked:
Dr. Brian Novick
Allergy and Immunology 44 years experience
Hard to say: Sorry but this is tough to answer "online" do you have fever? is there blood in the diarrhea? have you had any stomach/intestinal issues in the past? ... Read More
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Family Medicine 38 years experience
Call your doctor: With symptoms this complex, you owe it to yourself to call your doctor to help you make sense out of them.
Dr. David Schleimer
A Verified Doctoranswered
39 years experience
Probably viral: Hydration is key here, as diarrhea can rapidly dehydrate a child. Likely viral, but if cannot stop diarrhea and dehydration results, see an md.
A 24-year-old female asked:
Dr. Charles Cattano
Gastroenterology 40 years experience
Related or not?: There are lots of possibilities here, all of which can be addressed by a physical exam and appropriate testing. Migraines for example can affect both ... Read More
A 21-year-old male asked:
Dr. Richard Zimon
Internal Medicine 60 years experience
Sounds: like you may have a gallbladder problem not as rare as some think even in a male your age! The foul smell may be due to fat malabsorbtion. At any rat... Read More
A 24-year-old male asked:
Dr. David Earle
General Surgery 32 years experience
Nonspecific : Left lower abdominal pain with diarrhea is most likely related to the diarrhea with spasm and/or distension of the bowel. Could also represent diverti... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Rola Rimawi
Internal Medicine 21 years experience
See doctor : There are several possibilities for these symptoms, some more serious. It is best to see a doctor preferably in an emergency room so you can be seen q... Read More
A 23-year-old female asked:
Dr. Susan Arnoult
Family Medicine 26 years experience
Get seen: If the pain is that severe you probably need to be evaluated by a doctor - go to your doctor or an urgent care or even the ER if necessary
A 23-year-old female asked:
Dr. Praveen Mambalam
Pain Management 18 years experience
Chest/Abdominal Pain: Do you notice it with a meal? What is the pain like. Reflux can present this way in which case a trial of Prilosec would be reasonable. However, t... Read More
A 36-year-old male asked:
Dr. Cynthia Archer
Internal Medicine 20 years experience
See a doctor: the constellation of symptoms could be any number of things, but the upper abdominal pain suggests an acute process. Go to the doctor today for an exa... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership