U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Rumbling stomach gas and diarrhea

A 21-year-old female asked:
Dr. Elizabeth Finley-Belgrad
Child Psychiatry 35 years experience
Yes: It is more likely a combination with something you ate, like a lit of greenery or beans. It is possible it is all related to stress and your focus on ... Read More
A 34-year-old male asked:
Dr. Shaban Faruqui
Specializes in Gastroenterology
Needs colonoscopy: If you’ve had abdominal pain and other signs of IBS for at least 3 months, you may have it. Hx of Bloody diarrhea, weight losss, nocturnal diarrhea ... Read More
A 33-year-old male asked:
Dr. Laurence Badgley
General Practice 54 years experience
IBS: Symptoms of loose stools ; abdominal cramps in young adult male suggestive of irritable bowel syndrome. Intestinal cancer would be most unusual. P... Read More
A 57-year-old female asked:
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 41 years experience
Probably,: and also can be attributed to indigestion due to gall bladder problems, you may want to communicate that to your doctor as you may need a different ma... Read More
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Georgia Latham
Family Medicine 36 years experience
Could be H. pylori: Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) is a type of bacteria that can live in the stomach and can cause heartburn, stomach pain and other symptoms you descri... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Shaym Puppala
Internal Medicine 26 years experience
GI distress: Those symptoms can occur in a variety of gastrointestinal complaints, & a diagnosis would involve a detailed history & a physical. General inf... Read More
A 22-year-old female asked:
Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 57 years experience
Go to ER: This sounds as if you may have a partial bowel obstruction. Go and have this looked at. Perhaps it will be a minor issue, but better safe than sorry. ... Read More
A female asked:
Dr. Dan Fisher
Internal Medicine 28 years experience
VGE: Sounds like a viral gastroenteritis. Need to replace fluids lost in diarrhea and consider taking loperamide to control symptoms. Seek care if unable... Read More
A 43-year-old female asked:
Dr. Shariq Refai
Psychiatry 14 years experience
Many things: Could be irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, gastroenteritis, food poisoning, just to name a few. You would need to see a physician for app... Read More
A 20-year-old female asked:
Dr. Charles Cattano
Gastroenterology 40 years experience
IBS or more ?: Abdominal distress as described, particularly if recurrent or persistent, is not to be ignored--its a warning sign that something may be wrong inside ... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership