Top answers from doctors based on your search:

ringing in ears while doing pushups

43 years experience in Pathology
I doubt it: Classic mercury poisoning doesn't announce itself this way, and millions of people have tinnitus with no explanation.

Dr. Kenneth Smith
31 years experience in Internal Medicine
Tinnitus : Can have many causes anxiety not one I have encountered. Should see your physician.
Dr. Dennis Diaz
37 years experience in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
3
Dr. James Rochester
25 years experience in Family Medicine
1
Dr. Donald Alves
23 years experience in Emergency Medicine
8
Dr. Edward Smith
53 years experience in Neurosurgery
14
Dr. Harold Kim
27 years experience in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Background noise: Keeping a regular droning noise in the background will drown it out and make you apathetic to it.
3
Dr. Amanda Xi
Dr. Amanda Xi answered
5 years experience in General Practice
8
Dr. Kenneth Smith
Headaches: Headaches blacking out very worrisome constellation of symptoms should seek emergency attention.
2
Dr. William Lewis
50 years experience in ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Hearing loss ?: May have a hearing loss or past noise exposure and need to see an otolaryngologist.