Top answers from doctors based on your search:

red dots on the bottom of my foot

Dr. Edward Seegers
Dr. Amy Degirolamo
19 years experience Podiatry
Blood blister: It sounds like it could be a blood blister. If you have any other medical problems or it persists, you should see your doctor.
1
Dr. Dora Chizea
47 years experience Anti-Aging Medicine
Do not wait...: Do not wait any longer. Go see the PCP or go to ER for Treatment. If tetanus immunization is not current, make sure it is done asap.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
27 years experience Podiatry
Seek immediate: Attention as you may have an infection. I would go to the ER if it is night time by you.
1
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
27 years experience Podiatry
If its not painful : You can, but you still need to see the foot doc to figure out what that bump is.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
27 years experience Podiatry
See a foot doc: Or dermatologist. Without seeing a picture hard to day.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
27 years experience Podiatry
You don't: You go see the doctor. A podiatrist or dermatologist should be consulted. Anytime, you use the word "ulcer"it should be exaamained by a doctor.
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more