U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Red blotches on ankle

A 45-year-old member asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 29 years experience
If it : Is from venous stasis hyper pigmentation you can try applying zinc oxide. It may lighten it up. Not sure you'll get it to go away completely. And you ... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 42-year-old member asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
39 years experience
Red blotches: Is a problem because it can be from so many things. Allergic reaction, dermiatitis fungal infection. Best off seeing dermatologist.
A female asked:
A Verified Doctoranswered
A US doctor answeredLearn more
Rash: Can be due to a variety of causes, vasculitis, venous problem, dermatitis. Difficult to comment on the rash without seeing it. Recommend consult wit... Read More
Dr. Richard Federbush
Internal Medicine 37 years experience
See a doctor: This rash needs to be seen. It could be from an infection, irritation, inflammation, or vascular. How long has it been there? Any injury or trauma? A... Read More
A 38-year-old female asked:
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 48 years experience
Requires examination: sounds suspicious and must be observed and examined to diagnose.
A female asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
See doctor: If you are sexually active, what you described is consistent with herpes and may be other sexually transmitted infection. It would be prudent to see a... Read More
A 42-year-old male asked:
Dr. Kelvin Barry
Podiatry 15 years experience
Possibly an allergy: Could be an allergic reaction or dermatitis to shoe material or dye in sock and shoes. Do you have a history of eczema or psoriasis? If so, those si... Read More
A 33-year-old member asked:
Dr. Henry Ng
Dr. Henry Nganswered
Internal Medicine and Pediatrics 21 years experience
Hard to say: Those symptoms could represent a number of things: insect bites, skin infection, drug rash. A picture is worth a thousand words - and seeing your hea... Read More
A 56-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ronald Krauser
A Verified Doctoranswered
Rheumatology 53 years experience
Get evaluated NOW: It is impossible to give you any real help over the internet for this problem. See your own doctor asap or go to the er. Infection is one possibility.
A 20-year-old male asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
39 years experience
Rash: It could be many things such as a fungal infection or eczema . Have it looked at if its been that long!
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership