Top answers from doctors based on your search:

recovery time for spur removal

Dr. Andrew Hoffman
35 years experience General Surgery
4-6 weeks: Usual time to full recovery is 4-6 weeks after any major abdominal surgery. Avoid any strenuous activity during this time.

Dr. David Vandersteen
31 years experience Pediatric Urology
2
Dr. Jeff Finkelstein
Specializes in Emergency Medicine
2
Dr. Theodore Shybut
17 years experience Sports Medicine
6
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
28 years experience Podiatry
Depends: It depends on the body part it is being removed from. A bone spur for example oon a toe would be a quicker recovery than the heel.
A male asked:
44 years experience Pathology
About two weeks : Medication can help keep gout at bay. Best wishes
Dr. Ron Jones
Dr. Ron Jones answered
Dr. Ron Jones
Dr. Ron Jones answered
Don't know: Forgive my ignorance but I do not know what a tori bone is. I would like to know that on myself. Sounds like it has something to do with the english.
Dr. Peter Liehr
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Shari Jackson
21 years experience Radiology
1