Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Purine free beer

Dr. Troy Ross
Occupational Medicine 25 years experience
Dr. Alan Wittenberg
Podiatry 54 years experience
Dr. Randy Lisch
Podiatry 39 years experience
Not sure: Beer is a prime cause of gout due to the hops, etc.. If you have gout, stay completely away from beer if you want to prevent another attack!
Dr. Frank Smith
Podiatry 30 years experience
Dr. Marion Dunn
I've not heard that.: I was not aware of caffeine free root beer in helping with milk production while nursing. Sorry I do not have the answer for that.
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Infectious Disease 54 years experience
Dr. Richard Maffezzoli
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Yes: The drug should be cler of your system.
Dr. Said Abuhasna
Critical Care 35 years experience
The recommendation is NO alcohol with medication
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Rheumatology 53 years experience
Yes: That should be fine.
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 58 years experience
Why drink it?: Regardless of the mechanism, the answer would be avoiding vodka or beer. Having Celiac disease does not protect you from having another illness.
Should be: The alcohol intake in that amount does not interfere with the ERIG or series of shots.