Top answers from doctors based on your search:

pterygium in infant

Dr. Francine Mosley
19 years experience in General Practice
1

Dr. Randy Baker
39 years experience in Holistic Medicine
45 years experience in Pediatrics
1
Dr. Oscar Novick
57 years experience in Pediatrics
2
Dr. Tim Conrad
33 years experience in Ophthalmology
Dr. Irwin Berkowitz
Specializes in Pediatrics
No: Cataracts in babies are usually caused by an intrauterine infection or a metabolic disease. It must be treated quickly to avoid blindness.
48 years experience in Pathology
Dr. Michael Ham
26 years experience in Ophthalmology
Any: From none to completely white cataract. Everyone is different.
Dr. Jay Bradley
17 years experience in LASIK Surgery
Yes: It prevents conjunctivitis in the postpartum period.
1
Dr. Tim Conrad
33 years experience in Ophthalmology
Normal: A blue tint to the sclera in infants is normal and is caused by the seeing the underlying dark choroid tissue through the thin sclera of the child.
1
45 years experience in Pediatrics
Never heard this one: I have never heard this myth & doubt seriously if it could happen. This would catch the eye of the consumer product safety commission & be recalled.
Dr. Christopher Abel
25 years experience in Pediatrics
Rare: 0.2 - 0.4% of all babies born in the us. The more premature the baby, the higher the likelihood.
1
Dr. Gary Sandler
53 years experience in Dentistry
1
Dr. John Munshower
29 years experience in Family Medicine
Dr. Kashif Abdullah
11 years experience in Internal Medicine
1
1
Dr. Mark Diamond
45 years experience in Pediatrics
1
Dr. Michael Zacharisen
32 years experience in Allergy and Immunology
1
Dr. Nela Cordero
53 years experience in Pediatrics
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
35 years experience in Dentistry
Can delay: Starvation can delay development but not stop the growth of the permanent teeth.
45 years experience in Pediatrics
1
Dr. Richard Bensinger
51 years experience in Ophthalmology
1
Dr. Jon Fishburn
29 years experience in Ophthalmology
1
Dr. Reid Winick
32 years experience in Dentistry
I would not: I would not.
Dr. Tim Conrad
33 years experience in Ophthalmology
No problem: Using a gaming system will not affect the eyes in any way.

People also searched for:

Connect by text or video with a U.S. board-certified doctor now — wait time is less than 1 minute!