Port Arthur, TX

my infant has thrash what should i do?

Dr. Oscar Novick
Thrush: Get some Nystatin suspension and paint out your childs mouth with 25 minutes after eating. If you are breat feeding make sure you wash your breasts and apply the Nystatin ointment. Ask your doctor for orescriptions.
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology 36 years experience
Watch for diaper rash and keep diaper area clean and dry. Use medication as prescribed your pediatrician. If the thrush is difficult to treat, recurrent and/or there are problems with diaper rash, discuss immunologic testing, but usually this is a common infection during infancy, which can be treated.