U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Prostate milking

A 43-year-old male asked:
Dr. Sabry Mansour
Urology 24 years experience
No damage: It would not cause more damage. There could be an obstruction, and if pain gets worse, may need more workup and I assume you had an ultrasound already... Read More
A 20-year-old male asked:
Dr. Shariq Refai
Psychiatry 14 years experience
No: There is no situation in which a doctor will milk the prostrate. However, the doctor may check the prostate if there is a risk of prostate cancer or e... Read More
A 58-year-old male asked:
Dr. Franklin Chu
Urology 43 years experience
I : I am not sure why are you doing that? In general prostate massage is reserved for patient with chronic prostatitis. The amount of fluid is dependent ... Read More
A member asked:
Dr. Lane Childs
Urology 35 years experience
Give it up: When referring to the prostate, I would say milking and massage are synonymous.
A 37-year-old male asked:
Dr. Naveed Naeem
Anti-Aging Medicine 15 years experience
No: No additional benefit
A 50-year-old member asked:
Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctoranswered
Urology 52 years experience
Here are some...: Milking prostate or called prostate massage has become less often done, usually by urologists through DRE (digital rectal examination). It would be ve... Read More
A 33-year-old member asked:
Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctoranswered
Urology 52 years experience
Yes, but...: Some topical irritation and frequent voiding after prostate milking / massage may happen, but usually resolve back to where you're in 1-3 days. But, d... Read More
A 22-year-old male asked:
Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology 38 years experience
Likely: The physicians' health study demonstrated about a 30% increase in prostate cancer in men who consumed more than 600 mg of calcium per day from dairy p... Read More
A 39-year-old male asked:
Dr. Ed Friedlander
Pathology 45 years experience
Many doubts here: Physicians disagree about risks of milk drinking. There's no scientific consensus and there's plenty of bad work / unreproduced results. The major stu... Read More
A 61-year-old male asked:
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctoranswered
Endocrinology 52 years experience
Prostate: I don't know why the prostate grows but I do know that you need a referral to a Urologist for evaluation and management.
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership