Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Prescription niacin vs over the counter

Dr. Dean Giannone
Niacin.: I'd quite frankly be worried about the effect of that much Niacin on your liver. Is your nutritionist checking your blood tests regularly?

Dr. Zachariah George
Neurosurgery 16 years experience
Dr. Adam Front
Clinical Psychology 28 years experience
Rx only: Paroxetine is Paxil (paroxetine) - it is only available through a doctor's prescription.
Dr. Steven Roth
33 years experience
No: The paste is a stronger percentage and most importantly stays on the tooth surfaces for a longer period of time making it more effective.
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
All of them are.: Any of them can cause you to pass out and stop breathing at levels of alcohol that you previously tolerated without trouble.
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Mitchell Kahn
By prescription: But Claritin D is OTC and is almost as effective.Clarinex (desloratadine) is des-loratadine and Claritin is loratadine
Dr. Robert Trager
Dentistry 55 years experience
Some say it helps most need other medications. See your doctor for the best advice.
Dr. Carol Jacobs
Specializes in Pediatrics
Dr. Amandeep Kaur