Top answers from doctors based on your search:

prescription niacin vs. over the counter

Dr. Mathew Chengot
43 years experience Cardiology
Purity of medicines: OTC medicine have no FDA regulation amount of medicines and OTC medicines are different quality standards

Dr. Bennett Werner
44 years experience Cardiology
Your question?: What would you like to know? Here's general information: http://www.niaspan.com/
Dr. Tonga Nfor
16 years experience Cardiology
25 years experience Psychiatry
Dr. Quresh Khairullah
42 years experience Nephrology and Dialysis
See below: From my knowledge it is a prescription.
Dr. Zachariah George
15 years experience Neurosurgery
3
Dr. Adam Front
27 years experience Clinical Psychology
Rx only: Paroxetine is Paxil (paroxetine) - it is only available through a doctor's prescription.
Dr. Steven Roth
32 years experience Dentistry
No: The paste is a stronger percentage and most importantly stays on the tooth surfaces for a longer period of time making it more effective.
1
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
35 years experience Pediatrics
All of them are.: Any of them can cause you to pass out and stop breathing at levels of alcohol that you previously tolerated without trouble.
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
1