Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Parev doc Hratch i have noticed brown skin near my ankle and am afraid it is venous statis can you help me diagnose it

Dr. Jeffrey Fromowitz
18 years experience Dermatology
Many options: Go to a medical supply store that specializes in fitting and measuring for compression hose and buy a reputable brand.
1
24 years experience Psychiatry
If your leg has: Been casted- there is probably a lot of dry, dead skin that could not be exfoliated and shed like normal.
43 years experience Pathology
Get the biopsy: I am even more concerned about a necrotizing panniculitis, vasculitis or calciphylaxis, please get biopsied.
1
Dr. Vicki Levine
40 years experience Dermatology
Not sure: Where to find out what you have you need to see a dermatologist. Within this venue a diagnosis cannot be made.
Dr. Bradford Romans
1
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
27 years experience Podiatry
1
Dr. Richard Taddeo
25 years experience Podiatry
Could be both: But there is nothing wrong with trying that cream for a 4 week cycle
1
2
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab answered
39 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Hard to tell: Or commit to a diagnosis, kindly revisit your doctor and a dermatologist for evaluation, wish you and your son wellness
1
Dr. Donald Colantino
1