Top answers from doctors based on your search:

ovoid hypoechoic nodule

Dr. Paul Velt
Dr. Paul Velt answered
42 years experience Diagnostic Radiology
1

Dr. Robert Uyeda
45 years experience General Surgery
1
Dr. Andrew Doe
20 years experience Interventional Radiology
Too small: To biopsy so, for now, you'll have to sit tight. Also, you need to speak with your doctor about what you other lab values are.
Dr. Weiguo Li
Dr. Weiguo Li answered
Watch now: This is a nodule in the thyroid, it is small and noncalcified. You may observe it now. If you feel uncomfortable, you can ask for a needle biopsy.
Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
21 years experience Hospital-based practice
Dr. Paxton Daniel
39 years experience Radiology
Please be: More specific. I assume an ultrasound was performed. Hypoechoic nodules where?
Dr. Ken Levin
Dr. Ken Levin answered
44 years experience Radiology
Not enough info: Too little information was provided to answer. Please reform you question, or you can consult with me. The consult should not take to long.
1
Dr. Joseph Accurso
29 years experience Radiology
1
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Marsha Davis
Radio graphic : Tern for how a nodule looks. It is a suspicious nodule and should come out. Can't tell what it is till out.
1