Top answers from doctors based on your search:

nausea at night during early pregnancy

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
1

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
72 years experience Preventive Medicine
Dr. Ziad Akl
Dr. Ziad Akl answered
30 years experience Infectious Disease
Dr. Arthur Heller
42 years experience Gastroenterology
Yes, or not: Lots of causes of nausea, including pregnancy. Can be pregnant without nausea.
1
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
29 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
2
Dr. Douglas Lawson
27 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sometimes: It can be a gastrointestinal issue as well. only way to know for sure is to check a pregnancy test.
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Can be: A better sign is a missed period and positive pregnancy test.
2
Dr. Nadine Halliburton-foster
Nausea??: Is one of the most common symptoms of early pregnancy. It is not usually a cause for concern
Dr. Michael Finkelstein
Hyperemesis: Its normal in some pregnancies to be very nauseous but you need fluids and should check with your OB gyn to see if you have a hyperemesis issue.
Dr. Patricia Rogers
38 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
2