Top answers from doctors based on your search:

my urine smells like sulphar and i have a lot of swelling in my right leg and leg cramps in both logs

Dr. Rick Koch
Dr. Rick Koch answered
21 years experience Cardiology
Get evaluated: As this may be very treatable. See your physician.
1
Dr. Gregg Nishi
21 years experience Bariatrics

Dr. Chevies Newman
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
He may need: To consider a muscle relaxor, like cyclobenzaprine, at night. I would have him talk to his doctor. Good luck.
1
Dr. Richard Zimon
Swelling in the back: The. Knee often is a sign of. Cartilage Problems in the knee! Suggest you see Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon. Hope this is helpful Dr Z
1
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
32 years experience Neurology
Dr. Ayo Adu
Dr. Ayo Adu answered
13 years experience Sports Medicine
Heart: The heart cath and leg circulation test examine blood flow through your vessels. Have you an echocardiogram as well?
2
Dr. Stanley Katz
46 years experience Dermatology
1
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
27 years experience Podiatry
2
Dr. Peter Ihle
53 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
2
Dr. Karen Butler
Dr. Clarence Grim
56 years experience Endocrinology
Sciatica: I would go to Dr to see what is going on.
1