U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

My keloid is leaking puss

A 31-year-old female asked:
Dr. Harold Fields
Family Medicine 62 years experience
Keloid: It is not unusual for keloid scars to have cystic base. I would suggest trying Vit E Cream twice a day
A 27-year-old female asked:
Dr. Kate Erwin
A US doctor answeredLearn more
Infected: Use alcohol wipes on the pierced ear to keep it clean while also using antibiotic cream to keep the infection treated WITHOUT an earring in the earlob... Read More
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 48 years experience
It is time: to get examined, evaluated, diagnosed and treated. This can be either a bacterial, viral or fungal infection and must be examined: call today!
A 23-year-old female asked:
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Family Medicine 34 years experience
Drained: It needs to be drained . You need to go see your doctor so he can open it up and get the puss out and pack it with gauze. Then put you in antibiotics ... Read More
A 24-year-old member asked:
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Colon and Rectal Surgery 43 years experience
Don't: Henmorrhoids rarely get infected. If a swelling near the anus burst and discharges purulence it is more likely a rectal abscess and may have a fistula... Read More
A 32-year-old male asked:
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 54 years experience
Infection: Leakin pus, and you have not called your physician/pedatrician or taken him to the er? Why not? Do you expect the infection to heal itself? Please ... Read More
A 31-year-old female asked:
Dr. Kenneth Lee
Surgery - Plastics 22 years experience
Surgical wounds: Leaking red 'pus' needs to be investigated. Early on- right after surgery before the wound seals (24-48 hours) thin clear - reddish drainage (serous)... Read More
A 46-year-old member asked:
Dr. Peter Denk
General Surgery 21 years experience
See a surgeon: See a surgeon and get the hemorrhoid or from that description the abscess or fistula treated. This will involve antibiotics and a surgical procedure t... Read More
A 41-year-old male asked:
Dr. Bruce Jacobs
Specializes in Family Medicine
He has a: pilonidal cyst,infected. He needs antibiotic and warm soaks to area 4-5x/day. See your Dr for prescription.
A 23-year-old female asked:
Dr. Vance Harris
Family Medicine 38 years experience
Drainage- stop squee: Abscess caused by an infection of bacteria. Squeezing usually makes it worse and spreads the infection into otherwise healthy areas. Drainage is the o... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership