U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

My head hurts when I sneeze

A 26-year-old male asked:
Dr. Roy Arnold
Internal Medicine 48 years experience
Needs evaluation: You should be evaluated by a neurologist. Occipital headache when straining, such as sneezing, holding bladder and climaxing can raise intracranial pr... Read More

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 24-year-old female asked:
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Family Medicine 61 years experience
Cough, headache: Unexplained vomiting with headache and cough are significant symptoms that require medical attention. Perhaps you had a fall and hit your head? Call... Read More
A 16-year-old male asked:
Dr. Yash Khanna
Family Medicine 58 years experience
Yes it is normal: If you sneeze too much you should check with your doctor as it may be due to allergies and you may need some antihistamines.
A 17-year-old female asked:
Dr. Santiago Roldan
21 years experience
Sinusitis?: Most likely sinus problems. Nevertheless it would be wise to rule out any intracraneal trauma, taking some special x rays or exams. Neurologist is t... Read More
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent ... Read More
A 18-year-old female asked:
Dr. Oscar Novick
Pediatrics 59 years experience
Sneezing: As funny as it sounds perfume may serve as an irritant and give you the symptoms of an allergic nose and stuffed sinuses. See your doctor or an allerg... Read More
A 30-year-old member asked:
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Anthony LaBarberaanswered
Pediatrics 29 years experience
Yes: I would try Allegra d, Claritin (loratadine) d, or zyrtec d.
A 26-year-old female asked:
Dr. Lonnie Smith
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 40 years experience
Cold or Flu: Body aches can be secondary to genarlized viral disease. Also coughing and sneezing can cuase muscle pain rom overuse doing these attacks.
A male asked:
Dr. Bennett Machanic
Neurology 53 years experience
Get help: You may have a sinus infection and if it is focalized and tender, this may represent a bacterial problem which will require antibiotics and other inte... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership