U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

My face feels hot but no fever

A 32-year-old member asked:
Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 57 years experience
Flushing: There are numerous causes for facial flushing other than fever. If this persists see a doctor and be evaluated.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Eric Weisman
Neurology 37 years experience
Symptoms of IIS: can include blurred vision, diplopia, positional headache, ringing in ears, visual loss. The Diamox (acetazolamide) should help lower the CSF pressure... Read More
A 35-year-old female asked:
Dr. David Lipkin
Internal Medicine 53 years experience
Common cold: Your symptoms suggest an upper respiratory viral illness(common cold). You can read about symptoms and treatment of a cold here: http://bit.ly/1K0wTl4... Read More
A 41-year-old female asked:
Dr. Daniel Ziegler
Emergency Medicine 31 years experience
Would need more info: How long has this been going on, does anything make it better, recent colds or other illness, medications you take would all be important questions. R... Read More
A 31-year-old male asked:
Dr. Bennett Werner
Cardiology 45 years experience
Normal BP: Your blood pressure is perfectly normal.
A 32-year-old member asked:
Dr. Bernstein Joel
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 61 years experience
Not a porblem: The pinna or auricle of the outer ear and face have a rich superficial blood supply innervated by a unique set of nerves called the autonomic nervous ... Read More
A 28-year-old female asked:
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology 44 years experience
Sounds like: It sounds like you have a first degree sunburn. You can use cool compresses and vaseline until it heals. You could take Motrin or aleve (naproxen) for... Read More
A 51-year-old female asked:
Dr. John Munshower
Family Medicine 31 years experience
See primary: With the Normal CT, that is good news. I would make an appt. with the family doc or your internist and have them provide the appropriate follow-up ca... Read More
A 25-year-old female asked:
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 48 years experience
Exam: Your symptoms are complex and require a comprehensive examination and blood/EKG testing.