Top answers from doctors based on your search:

My baby is coming out the pressure really hurts can I push I can see the head coming out of me

Dr. Robert Jackson
42 years experience Dermatology
Please see: Please see your doctor for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. Could be severe tension headache.

Dr. Karen Butler
Ans: Well need s little more information. Do these nodules show up in the X-ray or do you feel them? You do need to follow with your doctor
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. Oscar Novick
57 years experience Pediatrics
Head trauma: If you are feeling pressure in your forehead go to to the ER to be evaluated for a concussion
Dr. Philip Miller
Exam: Time to get a comprehensive medical examination and referral to a therapist for counseling.
Dr. Karen Butler
1
Dr. Arnold Malerman
52 years experience Orthodontics
Yes: Could be infected lymph nodes, cysts, boils, or other problems. You need to be examined. See your Physician.
1
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
4
Dr. Glenn Messina
34 years experience Aesthetic Medicine
Dr. Lisa Roazen
17 years experience Emergency Medicine
1