Top answers from doctors based on your search:

mass on back of neck near spine causing pain in neck and shoulder

Dr. Ronald Krauser
51 years experience Rheumatology
Your question is?: You have not asked a question. Have the issue evaluated and be sure the doctor checks you for spondylitis.

Dr. Yash Khanna
YES IT COULD BE: Yes it most possibly is from the jump.I think you should get it checked by your doctor.
Dr. Qamar Khan
16 years experience Pain Management
See Your doctor: See your doctor to see if further testing is needed to evaluate your neck.
2
Dr. Abdul Ahmed
40 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
Neck Pain: Neck pain can radate and cause headache . It can also cause muscular pain in both shoulders and in between scapulae.
1
Dr. James Burns
36 years experience Emergency Medicine
1
A male asked:
Dr. Carrie Cannon
Dr. Edward Hellman
28 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
1
Dr. Kiley Reynolds
25 years experience Pain Management
Myofascial Pain: Sounds muscular in nature. At your age and description, it is most likely not a tumor.
1
Dr. William Newton
18 years experience Pain Management
1
Dr. Jeffrey Oppenheimer
36 years experience Neurosurgery
Diagnosis: Need MRI cervical spine.
1