Top answers from doctors based on your search:

male passing blood clots in urine

Dr. Daniel Lama
Specializes in Urology
2
Dr. Tinah Canda
Specializes in Internal Medicine
2

Dr. Darren Mack
12 years experience Urology
Dr. Robert Bennett
30 years experience Urology
CLOTS: Gross hematuria can be from many things in an elderly male from prostate issues to bladder issues to a simple uti.
Dr. Simon Kimm
16 years experience Urology
4
Dr. Gregory Hines
Be seen: The stent appears to be causing the bleeding and clots, though it could be from the tumor. Be seen by your urologist for an opinion and exam.
1
Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
1
Dr. LINDILE SOGA
Specializes in
.: You have probably received all the work up I would have suggested and your problem seems to have resolved. I don’t see any reason to stress
Dr. Donald Mantz
Dr. John Tillett
22 years experience Urology
Infection?: Probably this is a sign of an infection in the urinary tract, or possibly a stone. I advise you to see your doctor as soon as possible.
2
Dr. Tej Singh
Dr. Tej Singh answered
28 years experience Vascular Surgery
Trauma: Any trauma can cause this or blood in your bladder. Most of the time trauma after catheter placement or from the prostate or bladder.
Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
Needs 2B checked: Blood in urine, hematuria, is always considered as possible symptom/sign of possible cancer.
Dr. Michael Dugan
Specializes in Hematology
Yes: I don't know fi the stent was related to a stone, but just the stent hitting the baldder wall can cause some clots.
1
Dr. Sewa Legha
50 years experience Medical Oncology