U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Top answers from doctors based on your search:

Lump in inner thigh muscle

A 52-year-old female asked:
Dr. Michael Ginsburg
Interventional Radiology 13 years experience
See your Doctor : You need to see your doctor and get it evaluated further (possibly mri) . I would recommend doing it as soon as possible without delaying it further. ... Read More
A 33-year-old male asked:
Dr. Rowlin Lichter
Orthopedic Surgery 73 years experience
Torn muscle: A torn hamstring muscle will retract and cause a defect. At either end there will be a lump of retracted muscle. Warm up before exercise. This is ca... Read More
A 61-year-old female asked:
Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 57 years experience
When in doubt: excision biopsy , it is in safe accessible location ,it is a simple ambulatory procedure , will rule out more serious sarcomas , do not have to go ... Read More
A 42-year-old female asked:
Dr. James Cullington
Plastic Surgery 28 years experience
Pain with lump: Go to your md now Sudden onset of severe pain and lump could be a cllot in your leg and needs immediately to be evaluated.
A 25-year-old male asked:
Dr. Tariq Niazi
Orthopedic Surgery 44 years experience
Need to be examined-: And investigated by an orthopod. This might be a muscle hernia or a bony lesion, or a ruptured tendon ( retracted and rolled), or a hematoma (collect... Read More
A 38-year-old female asked:
Dr. Kenneth Merriman
Orthopedic Surgery 48 years experience
Perhaps: if it hurts and you say it does then evaluation by an orthopedic surgeon would be best
A 29-year-old female asked:
Dr. Forrest Jones
Specializes in Family Medicine
Is it tender?: You may have caused local muscle injury with spasm. Apply heat for 15 minutes 2-3 times daily. Of no better by 3 days, see your clinician. Hope that h... Read More
A 38-year-old female asked:
Dr. Li-Yu Mitchell
Family Medicine 23 years experience
Need an exam: Are you sure it's your muscle? Could if be an enlarged lymph node? Could it be an abscess that needs to be drained? Hard to advise without an in perso... Read More
A 42-year-old female asked:
Dr. Ronald Krauser
A Verified Doctoranswered
Rheumatology 53 years experience
Several types: The possibilities are numerous. See a rheumatologist and have the issue evaluated.
A 38-year-old male asked:
Dr. Jennifer Chu
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 51 years experience
Fibrositic nodule: This can be a fibrositic nodule from intense muscle spasms that may have hardened and may have become fibrosed and then get calcified. This happens ... Read More
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership