Top answers from doctors based on your search:

list of terminally ill diseases

Dr. Danny Westmoreland

44 years experience Pathology
25 years experience Psychiatry
That is possible.: If a person is given large amounts of morphine it could cause marked respiratory depression which may lead to death.
Dr. George Valdez
Specializes in Family Medicine
Dr. David Rosenfeld
27 years experience Pain Management
1
49 years experience Pathology
State laws: Some states, notably oregon and washington have laws on physician assisted suicide. Healthtap is not a proper forum to dispense advice on this topic.
Dr. Vythilingam Alagappan
39 years experience Bariatrics
Depends on age: It depends on age and overall health of the patient. Life is mortal. Learn to accept death with dignity
1
Dr. Elizabeth Wallen
35 years experience Pediatrics
1
Dr. Axel Martinez-Irizarry
Dr. Julan Crane
25 years experience Pediatrics
Bad news: Tell your friend you are there for her and that she can know you will help her out when needed
1