Top answers from doctors based on your search:

just finshed a antiboitic and now my urine smells like it

48 years experience Pathology
No need for biotin: There is no need to take biotin, unless you are eating raw eggs. Usual diet contains enough biotin and you do not need a supplement.

Dr. Bradford Romans
Many vitamins: Cause smelly urine. Review with your physician if you really need this type and amount of vitamin.
1
Dr. John Leander Po
17 years experience Infectious Disease
Dr. Miroslava Fox
14 years experience Clinical Psychology
See below: Please see your primary for a full work up. Having vertigo for a month needs to be investigated. Good luck!
1
Dr. Douglas Lawson
27 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
See you doc: Sounds like you have an infection and I would ask for a serum (blood) pregnancy test to confirm not pregnant
1
24 years experience Psychiatry
5
Dr. Andrea Brand
Specializes in Family Medicine
Infection likely: The odor and protein in the urine along with the pain suggest another urinary tract infection. A visit to the doctor is needed.
48 years experience Pathology
1
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
UTI and /or BV: Those are only two of the possibilities, so get examined by an MD and find out.
Dr. Peterson Pierre
23 years experience Dermatology
1
2