Top answers from doctors based on your search:

is apple cider vinegar bad for your stomach

43 years experience Pathology

Dr. You Sung Sang
30 years experience Gastroenterology
Probably not: Both food groups are acidic in mature.
Dr. Steven Warren
Yes: it is good for you to help ingestion One to two tablespoon a day on an empty stomach is a good idea
Dr. Jay Yepuri
19 years experience Gastroenterology
Unlikely: When used in moderation apple cider vinegar would be unlikely to injure the GI tract.
Dr. Bernard Seif
39 years experience Clinical Psychology
Dr. Martin BLACK
59 years experience Hepatology
Thanks for asking!: Yes, it probably is bad to be taken by person with established liver disease.
4
24 years experience Psychiatry
Dr. Nader Kalantar
14 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Andrew Seibert
34 years experience Gastroenterology
5
Dr. Andrew Seibert
34 years experience Gastroenterology
Dr. Paula Hillard
43 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
24 years experience Psychiatry
Folk Medicine: My understanding is that folk medicine has used diluted apple cider vinegar to help with heartburn & to v constipation.
43 years experience Pathology
Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
Neither good: Nor bad.
1
43 years experience Pathology
Dr. William Hammond
48 years experience Hematology and Oncology
1
24 years experience Psychiatry
Apple cider vinegar: Are you referring to pulmonary problems? Not that I am aware of.
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
39 years experience Dentistry
????: Can you please explain the medical relevence of your question?
Dr. Sanjay Patel
31 years experience Podiatry
Dr. Clarence Grim
56 years experience Endocrinology
Cider vinegar: I have never found drinking vinegar good to drink. But that is because I prefer a good wine.
43 years experience Pathology
No: If you believe all you read about apple cider vinegar (it supposedly cures everything), you would be reading uncritically.
1
Dr. Charles Cattano
38 years experience Gastroenterology
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
17 years experience General Practice
Yes: Yes.
Dr. Andrew Poleszak
No prove: No real study done.
1