Top answers from doctors based on your search:

indentation in my leg

Dr. Marsha Davis
Possibly a: Previous injury area? It is certainly nothing serious.
Dr. Shari Schabowski
Specializes in Emergency Medicine
More Info: That is not enough information to answer your question. Where? How long? Other symptoms? Picture?
Dr. Robert Killian
28 years experience General Practice

Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
No picture: Cannot be answered without a photo or exam.
Dr. Brian Nguyen
11 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
1
Dr. Roberta Beals
Edema: Edema is a condition of fluid retention in the skin and soft tissues. There are many causes. Please seak a medical consultation.
2
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
26 years experience Ophthalmology
Dr. Edward Hellman
29 years experience Orthopedic Surgery
25 years experience Psychiatry
Edema: I don't know what your risk factors are for edema. Have you had this medically assessed yet?
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
28 years experience Podiatry
I would rule out : A clot ASAP. Then take it from there. If you must go to an ER then do so.
Dr. Kathy Robinson
1
Dr. Cynthia Archer