Top answers from doctors based on your search:

if my son has swallowed several plastic puzzle pieces then will i need to do anything to get it out

45 years experience Pediatrics
1
Dr. Anifat Balogun
28 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. David Ziring
21 years experience Pediatric Gastroenterology

Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin answered
29 years experience Geriatrics
1
45 years experience Pediatrics
1
Dr. Sari Nabulsi
Specializes in Pediatrics
Glitter: i doubt it will cause any problems, unless she chocked on it.
Dr. Tanya Russo
24 years experience Pediatrics
No worried: It might make for some interesting diaper changes though!
A male asked:
45 years experience Pediatrics
1
45 years experience Pediatrics
It will pass: If he can drink fluids without choking it has made it into the stomach. It will pass through his system over the next few days without problems.
1
Dr. Richard Arden
36 years experience ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
2
Dr. Stephen Southard
1
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Plastic "cancer": I think it highly unlikely that this would happen. A "bit of plastic" would go straight down your throat without concern.
1
45 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Marsha Davis
1