Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I yes I do wen I open my Virgina opening I can see Lil lamps ND I had to kid I want to know if it normal

Dr. Vicki Levine
40 years experience Dermatology
Normal: Color variations are normal as long as they are not discrete brown spots.

Dr. Janis Fee
Dr. Janis Fee answered
32 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
2
Dr. Lillian Schapiro
29 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Ralph Boling
38 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Yes: likely an infection of a hair follicle, but needs seen by your doctor for best care plan.
2
48 years experience Pathology
1
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin answered
29 years experience Geriatrics
1
Dr. Alan Patterson
41 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Usually you will: Have bleeding 1st time sex, because the hymen ring will tear , yoi can have the hymen opened by your gyn before you ever have sex.
1
Dr. Carla Enriquez
49 years experience Pediatrics
2
Dr. Devin Namaky
13 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Possibly. : This could possibly be a portion of your labia or hymen. You would need an exam to be more certain.
1
Dr. Joseph O'Bryan
Normal vaginal look: Yes a normal vagina has folds and ridges and it would be impossible for you to see all the way inside
3