Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I was diagnosed with sinusitus and now I am coming to an end of my antibiotics and had a sweat while I was sleeping at night

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
35 years experience Pediatric Pulmonology

Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Jeffrey Whitman
44 years experience Ophthalmology
Dr. David Schleimer
37 years experience Orthodontics
Probably not: Forceful and frequent nose blowing from sinusitis could be the reason for a small amount of blood.
1
Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
72 years experience Preventive Medicine
1
Dr. Bradford Romans
1
Dr. Yash Khanna
You may: Most Laryngitis are caused by viruses and are self limiting.But it is a good idea to consult your doctor as you still feel sick following Sinusitis.
Dr. Thomas Josa
38 years experience Allergy and Immunology
No: Hives are more likely related to the underlying illness.
1
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab answered
39 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Sinusitis can cause: The symptoms you noted, take the prescribed medicines, keep the follow up, if no improvement seek a second opinion, but you will be fine, best wishes
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab answered