Top answers from doctors based on your search:

I tried to pop a pimple about my lip and now my lip is hard and swollen what can I do to make my lip not swollen and better

Dr. Glenn Messina
34 years experience Aesthetic Medicine

Dr. Louis Gallia
44 years experience Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Infection spread: By manipulating the pimple, you have released the contents into the subcutaneous tissue. If it progresses, you may need antibiotics. See your MD
Dr. Carla Enriquez
49 years experience Pediatrics
Oops: Could have been many things, but now it's probably infected. Please see your doctor or dentist for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Dr. Stuart Winkler
47 years experience Nephrology and Dialysis
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
52 years experience Infectious Disease
Doubt herpes: Herpes lesions are unlikely to contain "hard white pus". Probably it was just a pimple. But see your doctor if you remain uncertain.
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
North or South lip?: If it is on your upper mouth lip, that is fairly normal. If it is on the lower vulvar(labial) lip, then it needs to be checked out by a MD.
Dr. Ahmed Seman
Infection: Most Likely Infection, and you need to see your doctor. Be well.
A male asked:
45 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab answered
39 years experience Allergy and Immunology
See your doctor: you may need prescription medications, meanwhile, warm compresses, keep the area dry and clean, good luck
1
Dr. Carla Enriquez
49 years experience Pediatrics
Secondary infection : You have introduced an infection by popping your pimple. Please seek medical attention to be sure it is properly treated.