Top answers from doctors based on your search:

i took plan b after my boyfriend came inside me a week before my period now my period is a week late should i be concerned

32 years experience Pediatrics

Dr. Charles Gordon
Specializes in Adolescent Medicine
1
Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Michael Sparacino
1 week late: Take it when you're 1 week late.
Dr. Oscar Novick
57 years experience Pediatrics
PlanB: PlanB can mess up your menstrual cycle for weeks and months at a time, especially after taking planB five times in a month
Dr. Justin Diedrich
13 years experience Gynecology
Irreg bleeding : Take a preg test to be sure. Then see your doc. There are many causes of irregular bleeding.
1
Dr. Christine Hom
29 years experience Pediatrics
Dr. Yash Khanna
Do a Pregnancy Test: Plan B is only 89% effective if taken within 72 hours and you have 11% chance of being pregnant.Do a home pregnancy test to find if you are or not
Dr. Justin Diedrich
13 years experience Gynecology
1