Top answers from doctors based on your search:

i took my nuva ring out a week early when should i start my period

Dr. John Berryman
54 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology

Dr. Jeff Livingston
22 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Check test : Check a pregnancy test. As long as it's negative you can just insert your next nuvaring.
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Nuva Ring: No worries. Not unusual to have changes in length or strength of menstrual flow.
Dr. Janice Alexander
42 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Yes!: The Nuva ring can be used in that way to prevent a menstrual cycle. It is safe and usually effective.
Dr. Paul Neumann
37 years experience Gynecology
Dr. Sheila Goodman
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
3
Dr. Sraddha Prativadi
15 years experience Integrative Medicine
Dr. Bruce Pierce
29 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
This week: After the 3 weeks of nuvaring, you should remove it for 1 week. You will typically get your period during this week.
Dr. Robert Phillips
38 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Yes: It doesn't always work though.
Dr. Alan Patterson
Prob not but: If it doesn't come after 6 days you should do a preg test just to make sure you are not pg.
1